Wednesday, May 2, 2018

American Trail Race 2018

Sent an email to Billy Rice a couple of days ago:

" ... unless something nuts happens in the next couple of weeks, planning to show up and give it a shot"

And with that, I am going to do the American Trail Race. About 5000+ miles of dirt road, mud, washboard, bugs, hungry and who knows what else to get from Cape Lookout, NC to Oregon.




We start on May 31 at 05:00 I believe. Think that's about 50 years from when I started another journey at Parris Island.

So wish me luck, this will be one hard ride.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Mike!! That is going to be a hell of an adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Just a Closet

I know that it's just a closet. Your things have been in there for 8 months untouched since you left us. So today I decided to get some ...