Saturday, March 30, 2019

American Trail Race 2019

This needs to be done.

63 days I think, until we're on the beach at Cape Lookout ready to head west.

More training to be done, more rides, getting the bike tuned ( having those sticky SRAM pistons replaced right now at TEPC ) and making sure that everything is ready to go.

I know what I need to do. I know how to do it. I know what to take. I know what to leave behind. It's all just a matter of putting the thing into perspective and getting out there and doing it

Clock is ticking ....


2 comments:

  1. Go Mike!! We will be watching from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta del Jefe

 In March I am going to Sonora to do a bicycle ride in support of several organizations that are involved with our Borderland region. I was ...